iWELL Plastic Surgery’s
Endotine is an implant that has been approved by the US FDA and KFDA and is widely used in facial lifting procedures across the world. The skin tissue is lifted up using five cogs for a powerful lifting effect. It is especially effective for deep wrinkles, and the dissolvable thread which gets absorbed by the body after around 6 months produces semi-permanent results that appear natural.
Duration of Surgery
After 7 days
Advantages of the Endotine Procedure
- Its safety has been acknowledged by the US FDA and KFDA.
- The procedure is performed through an incision to reduce swelling and scarring.
- It becomes completely absorbed by the body within 6 to 12 months, resulting in a more natural appearance.
- The five cogs lift and secure the skin tissue for a semi-permanent lifting effect.
- It effectively improves the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- It does not cause damage to the nerves or blood vessels.
|01||A 3cm incision is made in two to three areas behind the hairline.|
|02||Endotine is inserted through the tiny holes.|
|03||The tissue is separated from the brow area to the temporal region using an endoscope.|
|04||The skin tissue is then lifted and pressed toward the Endotine fixation device. The incision in the scalp is then sutured closed.|
Endotine Lifting Procedure Sites
Forehead wrinkles and droopy eyelids
Sagging jawline and neck
Endotine Is Recommended For/To
case 01Those with deep wrinkles on the forehead and glabella
case 02Those with sagging brows and droopy eyelids
case 03Those who have to raise their brows to open their eyes
case 04Those who want a semi-permanent wrinkle removal effect