Post-Op Breast Texture Care System
(If sutured closed)
(1 session every 4 weeks; 2 times in total)
Special Characteristics of the Texture Care System
The general direction of a surgical procedure can be foreseen, based on the degree of experience and skills of the medical staff involved, but the actual results can vary significantly depending on the post-op care. At iWELL, we administer a systematic and individually customized post-op care program based on the patient’s individual characteristics and degree of recovery in order to minimize discomfort, facilitate recovery and ensure satisfying results.
Swelling and Bruising
Laser treatment is provided after surgery to help tighten the blood vessels and heal any tissues that have been damaged. It also helps promote blood and lymph circulation to minimize swelling and bruising
Texture care is provided to the skin tissue that has been damaged during surgery as a way to promote skin regeneration and soften the skin.
Skin elasticity care is provided to promote cell functions to facilitate metabolic activity and to increase collagen and elastin synthesis in order to boost skin elasticity and prevent sagging of the cheeks.
촉감관리 맞춤 관리 시스템
The latest high-resolution ultrasound equipment is used after surgery to systematically manage the state and location of the implants among other factors, thereby preventing capsular contracture.
High frequency energy is used to generate deep heat to promote collagen synthesis in the dermis, which helps the breasts feel natural and soft to the touch and speed up the recovery process.
Precautions After Breast Surgery
Cleansing and Showering
- It is possible to take a shower and wash areas other than the breasts the day after surgery.
- You can bathe or go to a sauna (incl. jjimjilbang or Korean-style sauna) after four weeks.
- You can start taking a light stroll the day after surgery, but it is advised that you avoid strenuous activity and raising your arms.
- You can practice yoga or go swimming one month after surgery, but it is best to avoid strenuous exercise such as aerobics for two months.
- You must sit up to sleep for two weeks after surgery.
- Sleeping on the side or in the prone position is not advised.
- For 48 hours after surgery, it is best to refrain from using your arms, except to eat and wash your face, and to stay relaxed.
- Be careful so that the bandage does not come undone and to avoid water or pressure on the surgical area.
- If you have a blood bag, you must make sure that the valve does not become closed. The blood bag is typically removed after a couple of days.
- The suture will be removed approx. ten days after surgery.
- The surgical scar will gradually start to diminish around six weeks. It will be virtually impossible to see around two to three months after surgery.
- It is recommended that you consume soft food or drink (liquid diet: rice gruel, milk, juice, etc.) on the day of surgery and the day after due to the effects of general anesthesia.
- Refrain from drinking and smoking for at least four weeks.
- Drinking can cause inflammation, while smoking triggers vascular contraction. This can lead to skin damage and necrosis and delay wound healing in the surgical site.