We are looking forward to receiving resumes from creative individuals who wish
to lead the beauty medical industry of Korea together with us.
At iWELL Plastic Surgery, competent and passionate individuals who are constantly pursuing the common objective of delivering safe and outstanding results for patients are working together to lead the medical industry of Korea.
Individuals with creativity and an enterprising spirit who relentlessly strive to develop professional expertise and skills in their respective fields and produce outstanding results
Individuals who endeavor to provide quality medical services by thinking from the customer perspective as a way to ensure the highest level of satisfaction
Individuals with Global Competency
Individuals with an open mind who are capable of moving forward with iWELL, a leader in the beauty medical industry of Korea
Professional individuals who want to join iWELL in its efforts to take a giant leap and extend its reach beyond Asia and all across the world
We place importance on performance and competency and provide differential rewards based on fair and objective job performance evaluations.
Evaluation & Rewards
The results of the evaluations have an impact on bonuses and promotion. By rewarding our staff based on performance, we try to motivate them to strive toward their own goals and the goals of the organization as a way to gain superior competitiveness.
Employee Welfare & Benefits
– 5-day work week (overtime pay and nighttime transportation allowance)
– Insurance subscription (four major insurances) and severance pay
– Free meals: Lunch and snacks (free dinner in case of overtime work)
– Paid vacations: Annual leave
– Education support: Education and training for the staff involved in surgery to improve their knowledge related to plastic surgery
– Awards: Awards for exemplary staff and benefits for long-term staff
– Special benefits: Vacations and allowances for special occasions (weddings, funerals, etc.)
– Other: Discounts offered to staff and their families, long-term service awards, awards for improving work procedures or proposals, and dormitory for non-residents of Seoul
– The resumes that have already submitted to iWELL Plastic Surgery are the first ones to be reviewed when new spots become available. Potential candidates are individually contacted for a job interview.
– The application forms submitted online will be retained for 12 months, after which they will be automatically deleted.
|Departments||Surgery/Treatment||Nurse or nurse’s aide|
|Outpatient||Consultant or coordinator (foreign language proficiency is preferred)|
of Plastic Surgeons
We are constantly on the lookout for potential job candidates all year round. We are currently recruiting competent medical professionals who will help lead our clinic. So feel free to submit your application and we will contact you individually after a review.
We are looking for plastic surgeons with at least a couple of years of experience in their respective fields. We also welcome those who are motivated to learn and gain experience and who want to lead the beauty medical industry of Korea together with iWELL
We are looking for someone who wants to be here for the long term and is willing to invest their time and effort into improving the services of iWELL. Because patients are our No. 1 priority, we would also like someone who will treat patients with the utmost kindness and care as well as a smile on their face.